A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Instruction on the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day:
– on which you or a third party named by you other than the forwarder has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and they are or will be delivered together;
– on which you or a third party named by you who is not the forwarder has taken possession of the final good, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
– on which you or a third party named by you other than the forwarder has taken possession of the last partial shipment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Peter Grube GmbH, Mittelstrasse 18, 99996 Urbach, phone number: +49 (0) 36029 82 549, fax number: +49 (0) 36029 84 551, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is however not mandatory.
In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we are to return to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the costs of returning goods that can be shipped by parcel. You bear the immediate costs of returning goods that cannot be returned by parcel. The cost of non-parceled goods is estimated at a maximum of approximately EUR 150.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling of the good that is not necessary for the examination of its nature, characteristics and functionality.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts:
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be delivered until 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated journals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires early in contracts:
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it by post to Peter Grube GmbH, Mittelstr. 18, 99996 Urbach, by fax to +49 (0) 36029 84 551 or by email to email@example.com
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper):
(*) Delete as appropriate